X670 AORUS ELITE AX RYZEN AM5 MOTHERBOARD
- AMD Socket AM5：Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：Twin 16*+2+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5：4*SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel® XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage：1*PCIe 5.0 x4 and 3*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Mega-Heatpipe & M.2 Thermal Guard：To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch：PCIe x16 Slot & M.2 Connectors with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN & Wi-Fi 6E
- Extended Connectivity：HDMI, Dual USB-C® 20Gbps and Upcoming GIGABYTE USB4 AIC Support
- Smart Fan Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
X670 AORUS ELITE AX RYZEN AM5 MOTHERBOA
- Part 1: AMD Socket AM5, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors (Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.) The X670 AORUS ELITE AX RYZEN AM5 MOTHERBOARD is designed to support the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series ProcessorsThe chipset supports PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2, and SATA 6Gb/sdata transfer rates and for various peripheralsm stability
Memory The X670 AORUS ELITE AX motherboard offers extensive support for DDR5 memory modules, with impressive data transfer rates of up to 8000MT/s (OC). It features 4 DDR5 DIMM sockets, supporting a maximum system memory capacity of 192 GB (48 GB single DIMM ) in a dual-channel memory Users can refer to the “Memory Support List” for detailed information on supported memory types, data rates, and configurations, ensuring compatibility with their specific memory modules.
Onboard Graphics The motherboard features an with a HDMI port a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz. It supports HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3, with graphics specifications varying depending on CPU support. This provides users with the flexibility to utilize onboard graphics capabilities or to install dedicated cards for enhanced visual performance.
Audio The X670 A