ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2.5-slot design for broad compatibility
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2X performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition: 2535 MHz (OC Mode)/ 2505 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub to increase airflow through the cooling array
- A 2.5-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
2x Fans. 2x Fun. RTX 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4060 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 22.7 cm long, 2.5-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
0dB Technology RTX 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings RTX 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Dual BIOS RTX 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak III software.
Sink your heat into this
A carefully designed shroud,, and layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.